In the Footsteps of Alexander the Great
A trip to Macedonia is not the first idea you think, especially for a holiday in Greece where the first thought runs to the renowned beaches of islands such as Santorini or Mikonos….
Macedonia Isn’t overrun with tourists yet. Is still a sort of “hidden gem” where you can find absolutely everything a tourist could want, from wild natura to mediterranean lakes, from art and archeology to history to food and wine. Except for the area of the cities of Skopje and Thessaloniki, there are many villages that don't see hordes of travelers, have retained their local culture, and offer a more laid-back look at life.
Macedonia is full of amazing Churches and Monasteries!
What’s really wonderful about all of the churches and monasteries in Macedonia is that many if not most of them were intentionally built in unique and beautiful spots in the natural landscape. Visiting monasteries is that you get to experience the unique and diverse natural beauty of Macedonia alongside the beauty of the churches themselves!
Even from photos alone our friend Tihomir Vitanov©, Macedonia are easy to fall in love with!
Contact us for further information.
New approach to tourism
Lake Garda and the surrounding area are practicable in all seasons
• Urban walks with a cultural theme to discover our villages and cities of art
• Hiking and trekking, both on easy and difficult trails
• Bike rides, offering both e-bikes and mountain bikes
• Gastronomic tours including tastings and cooking courses that keep with local traditions
• Panoramic tours by boat
• Sightseeing flights by helicopter
• Photo courses and photo workshops and photo tours
On foot, by bus or bike, single or multi-day tours, we have something for everyone.
And much more...more info on Lake Garda Tours.