From MONTENEGRO to EPIRUS and THESSALY through ALBANIA
From the Dinaric Alps to the Pindus Mountains, to the Adriatic and Ionian Seas, in an evocative itinerary, an adventurous to say the least, with Incredible mountains, dense forests, rivers, gorgeous cities and ancient historical sities.
The small Balkan country, Montenegro, offers a magnificent scenery: the jewel is the Bay of Kotor, where sea and towering mountains create a spectacular landscape. In Albania addition to lavish nature, wonderful lakes, you can discover well-preserved medieval towns and remarkable Orthodox Monasteries.
Epirus and Thessaly, in the northern-west Greece, authentic areas that combine impressively the wild mountainous landscapes and the rich history of the area.
You have the perfect ingredients for a memorable trip to highlight off-the-beaten-track territory, with few tourists e where ethnic minorities endure but whose beauty, still unknown in many ways, holds pleasant surprises! Browse our gallery (Tihomir Vitanov© Montenegro, Ervin Gjata© Albania and Stathis floros© North Greece) and plan a trip with us!
New approach to tourism
Lake Garda and the surrounding area are practicable in all seasons
• Urban walks with a cultural theme to discover our villages and cities of art
• Hiking and trekking, both on easy and difficult trails
• Bike rides, offering both e-bikes and mountain bikes
• Gastronomic tours including tastings and cooking courses that keep with local traditions
• Panoramic tours by boat
• Sightseeing flights by helicopter
• Photo courses and photo workshops and photo tours
On foot, by bus or bike, single or multi-day tours, we have something for everyone.
And much more...more info on Lake Garda Tours.