Not only Rome or Assisi
Think of all that you love about Italy and you'll find it in this central part of the country! No Rome or Assisi and packed streets...but we head out to Umbria to explore the medieval towns as Narni or Bevagna or in Tuscia, the ancient land of the Etruscans, to discover lovely towns, dramatically perched on a rocky precipice as Vitorchiano or Calcata. For a complete contrast, we cross the Appenines to enjoy the wild beauty of the Monti Sibillini National Park. This once hidden Italy corner is emerging from the shadows; with the Alpine peaks of the Monte Vettore, the splendours of the nature, the medieval hill towns and the great stretch of the Adriatic…. the region Marche offer a refreshing change from the tourist trail.
The ideal spots for an active and dynamic holiday in all seasons of the year!
Browse our gallery (Luigi Alesi© Umbria and Marche, Bruno Pagnanelli© Land of Etruscans) and contact us for a tour to enjoy this area.
New approach to tourism
Lake Garda and the surrounding area are practicable in all seasons
• Urban walks with a cultural theme to discover our villages and cities of art
• Hiking and trekking, both on easy and difficult trails
• Bike rides, offering both e-bikes and mountain bikes
• Gastronomic tours including tastings and cooking courses that keep with local traditions
• Panoramic tours by boat
• Sightseeing flights by helicopter
• Photo courses and photo workshops and photo tours
On foot, by bus or bike, single or multi-day tours, we have something for everyone.
And much more...more info on Lake Garda Tours.